Monday, April 16, 2012

with sound (what I was missing Saturday)

Alright. So this past Saturday at critique, I meant to have this video (with sound) ready for it. But a little miscommunication happened. Here it is - comments are appreciated! I'm wondering after the conversations we were having about Gina's sound, and the other sound with my videos if I should take it out, if it is more powerful without it. What I ask you to do is please watch it first with the sound and then without and let me know which may have the best impact. I am looking to tell the viewer how to feel in contrast to the "lip-reading". But perhaps how it is displayed is enough for that and I don't need to aggravate the issue more. 


Anyway, thank you all SO much for your comments on Saturday! They have really helped and I'm excited to keep working!

No comments:

Post a Comment